David Wallace specialises in business development with many senior appointments in both the government and commercial sectors. He is an experienced liaison between Defence and industry whose responsibilities include client development and evaluation of business processes. David’s previous senior Defence roles included establishing the first DSTO Business Office and Regional Director of the Defence Acquisitions Office Vic/TAS. He has significant experience in providing contracting, quality assurance capabilities and is respected for his ability to evaluate new opportunities and markets. His achievements include: establishment and development of the Indian Joint Venture company; furthered the development of other export opportunities in Asia as well as traditional trading markets; and headed the acquisition team to acquire Honeywell Aerospace Australia which operated as a business unit of Rosebank.
Awards and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Certificate Recognition (Government Technology User Association)
- 1992 Australia Day award for contributions to government technology initiatives
- Specialist Associate aadi Defence Pty Ltd.
- General Manager Military Systems; Diehl Programs Support Manager Australia and New Zealand, aadi Defence
- Head of Business Development and Sales Group, Rosebank Engineering
- Executive Assistant to Managing Director, Rosebank Engineering
- General Manager, Selectrix Industries
- Commercial Project Manager, Defence
- Regional Director, Defence Acquisitions Office, DSTO
David Wallace is an experienced manager who brings Defence and industry together and is recognised for his business acumen and ability to identify new market opportunities