Peter Sharp has significant experience working in both the Australian Army and Department of Defence. In his 45 years of service he has held numerous senior positions including Inspector General, Head Defence Corporate Support and First Assistant Secretary Personnel. He has experience in tours of duty while in the Army and his tours include Vietnam, Malaysia and the United Kingdom.
- Specialist Associate aadi Defence Pty Ltd.
- Head Personnel Policy, Department of Defence
- Author ‘Defence Strategic Workforce Planning Review’
- Group Head Defence Corporate Support Services
- Inspector General, Department of Defence
- Defence representative on the Australian Bravery Decorations Council.
Peter Sharp is an experienced member of the Defence Force, with 45 years in service with the Australian Army and Department of Defence. His specialties are policy and strategy.