Dr. Daniel Ho is a technologist specialising in the development of technology solutions for Defence’s needs. Daniel’s technical training lies in corrosion prevention and previously worked in Exxon-Mobil as a Materials Engineer managing the Altona Refinery’s pipeline assets. He has also conducted research in the area of life extension of military aircraft. He is a co-inventor on a Patent for an environmentally friendly corrosion inhibitor compound as well as authored and co-authored a number of published journal papers.
Awards and Qualifications
- PhD (Materials Engineering)
- BE (Hon) (Materials Engineering)
- BSc (Hon) (Physics, Chemical Engineering Science)
- Principal of aadi Defence Pty Ltd
- Director of Defence Innovations Pty Ltd
- Member of Defence Simulation Environmental Working Group
- Member of Defence Aerospace Environmental Working Group
- Member of Defence Land Environmental Working Group
- Member of the Australian Society of Entrepreneurs
- General Manager, Australian Aerospace & Defence Innovations Ltd
- Piping Asset Reliability Manager, Mobil Altona Refinery
- Consulting Engineering, Monash University Pty Ltd
- Materials Engineering, Ford Motor Company (Australia) Pty Ltd
Dr. Daniel Ho is a technologist specialising in the development of technology solutions for Defence’s needs.