Paul Kristensen is an experienced director who has extensive experience in all aspects of business development including founding and managing numerous technology companies. He is respected for his business and investment acumen but also for his knowledge in science and technology. He has substantial experience in all aspects of business development, strategy development, corporate structuring, equity funding, international marketing, licensing of intellectual property and corporate venturing advisory services for leading multinational companies. He specializes in scientific research, technology development, international licensing, investment and company management.
Awards and Qualifications
- SC. (Hons) Mechanical Engineering, Danmarks Tekniske Universitet
- Chair, Advanced Manufacturing Technology Centre, Central TAFE
- Chair WA Innovation Centre Advisory committee
- Co-authored and published a number of technical and scientific papers with scientist of international reputation, including Nobel Prize Laureates.
- Specialist Associate, aadiDefence Pty Ltd.
- Director, Stochastic Simulation Ltd.
- Director, Optimiser IP Pty Ltd.
- Director, Lumitex Ltd.
- Governor/ Chairman of the Governing Council, Central Institute of Technology (formerly Central TAFE), Perth, Western Australia
- Director/ Founder, TrueVision 3D Pty Ltd> Xenotech Inc.> DDD Group Plc
- Founder and Managing Director, Structural Monitoring Systems
- Director, Towerhill Holdings Pty Ltd/ Kinetic Ltd.
- Director/Cofounder, Arbotech Pty Ltd.
- Executive Director, Energy Research Group Pty Ltd./ ERG Ltd.
- Principal, Conceptec
- Project Manager, Experimental Physics Department, CERN
- Project Engineer, Swiss Federal Institute for Nuclear Research, Wurenlingen
Paul is a serial entrepreneur and investor with a passion for turning good technology into good business. He combines vision and enthusiasm with innovative strategy development and adherence to best professional practice. Paul is an experienced company chair and director and has taken companies to IPOs both in Australia and internationally.